A walk around Lymington
 
Bath Road
The houses along here were originally built to rent to people coming to Lymington to use the saltwater baths.
The Bandstand was built for the 2000 millenium (Bath Road Recreation ground was originally marshland).
The grey granite drinking fountain next to the bandstand originally stood in St Thomas's Street. It was, together with a trough, erected in 1885 to the memory of William Rooke by his wife.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pictures of Lymington town and countryside