A walk around Lymington
 
St Thomas's Street
The town obtained it’s water from over 600 wells until 1884 when a piped water supply was obtained from borings at Lymington Water Works, Ampress, north of the town. The water supply was then conveyed to a water tower next to the cricket pavilion.

The water tower and the large private gardens behind the shops on the right made way for St Thomas’ Park housing development.
 
 
 
Pictures of Lymington town and countryside